PEFMED PLUS: Let's get started!
PEFMED PLUS “Sharing and transferring Product Environmental Footprint experiences and methods to neighbouring countries of the Adriatic agri-food sector” will improve the expertise already gained by the previous PEFMED Project, which focused on agri-food sector of the Mediterranean countries by replicating its culture and methodology and transferring a set of ready-to-use outputs (National Roadmaps, PEF Wiki Platform info, Socio-Economic KPIs tools for olive oil, bottled water, wine and cheese) to companies in selected Adriatic countries (Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Montenegro). It will follow a bottom-up approach to build awareness among business operators, public authorities and regional municipalities including local agri-food clusters.
The Product Environmental Footprint and its methodology will be reformulated and adapted into practical and ready-to-use tools, already tested in the previous PEFMED Project, for agri-food companies, regional clusters, and national policymakers.
PEFMED PLUS activities will continue until June 30th, 2022.
List of partners:
- Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development – ENEA, ITALY
- Federalimentare Servizi srl - FEDSERV, ITALY
- Federation of Hellenic food industries – SEVT, GREECE
- Agrofood Regional Innovation and technology Transfer Centre - CRITT-PACA, FRANCE
- University of Mostar – Faculty of Agriculture and Food Technology - SUM APTF, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- Administration for food safety, veterinary and phytosanitary affairs – UBHVFP, MONTENEGRO
- County of Split-Dalmatia – SDC, CROATIA